Visitors over that weekend will be treated to all QAM’s displays including 75 historic aircraft, many more aviation related displays all in a carnival atmosphere. Features include:
· 8 – 10 engines running at intervals throughout the day.
· 20 aircraft open to the public – be the pilot for a day! F-111, Mirage Jet and many more!
· Open aircraft will be staffed by experienced aviators who can provide an insight into the operational aspects of each aircraft
· A huge airside display with many vintage operation aircraft to see.
· The NAVY have confirmed a SEA HAWK will be on display.
· A range of activities will operate all weekend; WW2 Jeep Rides, Jumping Castle, paper plane making, Star Wars Characters and the jazz band “Girl Friday”
· A range of food, drink and coffee options will be available all weekend
· All visitors will receive a 10% discount voucher for the Memorabilia Shop.
· QAM will open from 9am – 4pm both days.
· See the website www.qam.com.au for more information.
· Entry fees $16 adult $10 concession/student $8 children $36 Family pass (2 adults 3 children < 16)
· Book through Try Booking – see advert for direct link.
Australia’s largest and best display of vintage aircraft all in one fantastic location next to the Caloundra Airport on the beautiful Sunshine Coast.
With more than 75 historic aircraft and many other displays, QAM is the spot to spend several memorable hours or take advantage of a visit during one of our Engine Run Days or the Open Cockpit Weekend (see website www.qam.com.au for details)
QAM is a 100% volunteer organisation and welcomes visitors every day of the year (except Christmas Day)